I was planning a sleight of hand and razzle dazzle you all by talking about blogs of knitters who actually get things done. Maybe then questions wouldn't be asked about the Tabloid Socks and any other alleged knitting I may have on the needles.
Then I was tagged by country-living, sheep-raising spinner/knitter Windyridge and the blog wrote itself.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
Just the facts ma'am:
1. I almost always have cut flowers in the apartment.
2. Hubster and I went to the same high school--but, not at the same time.
3. I have a driver's license, but haven't driven in eight years.
4. My handwriting is illegible.
5. I have a collection of souvenirs from the 1939 NY Worlds Fair.
6. I once tried on somebody's NY Yankees World Series ring.
7. When sleeping, I can't stand having my knees touching.
OK, you're it!
(Don't feel obligated to pass this on. It's not really my thing either.)
1. You'll receive an excellent education in handwork when you read the multi-talented String Play.
2. From my knit group--Yarnmule. Sweaters, socks--she does 'em all--sometimes twice!
3. Spinner, knitter and another knit group member Devorah and the Squid family will take you on a cyling tour of New York.
4. Yet another knit group member Knitted Yarns is a new blogger. Check out her beach knitting and photos.
5. And knit group member DeDe, may have moved to LA--but will *always* be an Upper West Side Knitter.
6. My evil enabling birthday twin, Margaret has knit so many beautiful things such as the Kuani Cardigan and the Bee Fields Shawl.
7. Sherri is an adventuresome knitter whose faith and love of family shines through.