Friday, June 6, 2008

Legally Gooey

Last night, a friend and I went to dinner and a show. We had skipped dessert and I'm awfully glad we did because we would have had a serious sugar rush. The show was like cotton-candy--pink, fluffy, sticky, airy and forgotten soon after it's consumed. (Happily, our tickets were deeply discounted.)

However, I did enjoy a bit of knitting before the show and during the intermission:



And I even had a knitting encounter. Before the show, a man came over to me and said, "I thought my wife was the only one who knits everywhere." We chatted and, when he returned to his seat, he pointed me out to his wife and we exchanged a wave of our knitting.

I'll remember that for far longer than I'll remember all that fluffy pink goo.

2 comments:

stringplay said...

And knitting is calorie-free!

Bubblesknits said...

That's hilarious! :-) I always love running into knitters in odd places.