Friday, February 20, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!

No, not the weather. My lunch.

I ordered in some Chinese --General Tso's Chicken. It's a spicy dish and I don't like spicy hot. But I don't mind picking out a few chilies. The heat lingers and gives the dish a little zip.

But this many chilies for a lunch-sized portion? Six pieces of chicken. Twelve chilies!



WOOOOO! Who turned on the heat?!

There's been an awful lot of non-knitting chatter on this blog recently. Do I still knit? Why, yes, I do and here's a tease:



I have a dropped stitch, but I'm not panicking. What can this be?!

3 comments:

stringplay said...

No hot chilies for me, please. And these look almost lethal. I just scroll on down and look at PIE again!

Bubblesknits said...

Ugh. Hot stuff makes my tummy very unhappy. I like the colors in your knitting. :-) Clapotis?

rho said...

Holy Moly that had to be HOT! I had dish like that once that I order all the time - one night it was too hot for me to eat it and I have been accused of having an asbestos mouth so that night it was unreal.

lol my word verification is hableap - I may even be able to get that one in one shot!