Sunday, April 8, 2007

This Little Light of Mine

There are some knitters who can knit with their eyes closed or in the movies--but I'm not one of 'em.

Because the Sun is my ruling planet (and *not* because my eyes are near-sighted and middle-aged), I like having oodles of light around me. I probably personally support several Con Ed workers since I'm not one to shut the lights off when going from room to room.

However, when knitting, there are times when even an Ott-Lite isn't enough.

So on Christmas, when a Mr. Fixit BIL received this,



my eyes lit up! How perfect for knitting!

Post-Christmas, I sort of forgot about the headlight. But then February rolled around and I found myself in a Home Depot, saw the headlight and told DH that only a headlight would prove his love for me on Valentine's Day.

Then we both forgot about it. Until this weekend.

Happy Valentine's Day to me on Easter!



Look at me knitting lace! I can actually see all the mistakes now.

This wonderful headlight has several settings and the head swivels so I can pinpoint the light right on my knitting.

This little light of mine
I'm gonna let it shine
Let it shine, let it shine, let it shine

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's great! But when you look up, do you blind the other people in the room? :-)

Phyl said...

that's awesome!