Thursday, May 10, 2007

I love my Mailman

Not pouting anymore. Found this on my doorstep



Tore the box open -- the something inside is wrapped in pink and yellow tissue



YAY! The Dahlia Sock yarn and pattern from Sundara's Petal Collection. (No Yarn Diets were hurt in the acquiring of this yarn since Sock Club yarn doesn't count.)



The sock pattern is an interesting looking lace and rib



And looky-look at this gorgeous yarn! Sundara says that the Dahlia yarn is her favorite Petals Collection yarn yet. I think it may be mine also. The photo doesn't truly reflect the beauty of the shades of coral and pale yellow.



Miss Kip says, "Hey, a gift for me, too!"



3 comments:

Devorah said...

Very nice. I can't wait to see the finished socks. How is Tabloid coming?

Anonymous said...

Hard to tell who is happier, you or Miss Kip! What a lovely pattern and beautiful yarn. Enjoy.

Octopus Knits said...

Ooo, the yarn is gorgeous! Miss Kip sure has her priorities straight, doesn't she ("yah, the yarn is great and all, mom -- but this tissue paper is divine!").