Saturday, June 6, 2009

She's Not an Imaginary Friend!

When I began to blog, I did so to keep track of my knitting progress. I didn't think anybody would actually read this thing.

However, thru this blog, I've virtually met some very lovely, talented and supportive people.

But, today, I met in real-life one of my blog buddies!

Hi, Jeannie!



Jeannie, aka minipurl, took a day-trip to NYC and we met up at the best yarn store in town, Knitty City.

Hop on over to Jeannie's blog to cheer her along as she makes the February Lady Sweater.

YAY Jeannie! You can do it!

At Knitty City, Jeannie bought some buttons and sock yarn.

And me? How could I resist this?

5 comments:

stringplay said...

What gorgeous, vibrant BLUEs! No wonder you couldn't resist. Sounds like a fun day.

Anonymous said...

What fun! Meeting a blogging friend in person and at a favorite LYS too, Love the bright blue yarn. Looking forward to seeing how it knits up and what you are going to make with it.

Bubblesknits said...

Ooooh...what's the name of that gorgeous blue yarn?

Glad you got to meet a bloggy friend! :)

minipurl said...

It WAS a fun day! Your blue yarn is great and I think I'd better put a photo of my gorgeous yarn and the terrific buttons for my February Ladies Sweater that I bought at Knitty City on my blog. Now if only I an figure out the technology..... I'd rather be knitting. LOL

Susan said...

That's what my husband calls all of my on-line friends, too, imaginary. Isn't it fun really seeing them? Sounds like you had a wonderful day.