Saturday, March 24, 2007

Knitters, Knitters Everywhere!

Yesterday, I posted some of the photos from the Represent Sock-In at Strawberry Fields. Here are some more from the day's events.

There was the knitter who made it all happen who is also a blogger, author and photographer:


Many knitters were knitting socks:


But there were hat knitters:




A knitter who wore a hat made from her first handspun yarn:


A Knitting Diva who's too sexy for her dishrag.


There were sweater knitters


and bag knitters


and scarf knitters


and lace knitters, too.


Some knitters went shopping at School Products


Many of the knitters took the FIT tour of the knitting machines:


A few of the UWS Knitters met up (Ellie, DeDe, Pat, Elaine)


and joined 700 other knitters!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, Mary. I'm loving seeing everything. But I'm a bit envious of the School Products trip.

Devorah said...

Thanks for sharing! It looks like it was so much fun.

Vouray said...

I am so jealous! I wanted to be there so badly! Thanks for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

just wanted to say hi - that's my sweater up there, and me trying desperately to figure out how magic loop works (i'm a two at a time on two circulars gal, but now i'm intrigued - salina is a great teacher and motivator). it was a great event, wasn't it? i can't believe it was over a week ago and i'm still exhausted!

thanks again for putting up pix!

Passionknitly said...

Oh no! I look mean in your hat knitter post! I'm sure I was saying something midsentence and not trying to actively scowl!

Kay said...

I will never learn not to talk when somebody is taking my picture.

There are few things I'm too sexy for but I'm glad dishrags are one of them! xoxo Kay